Enhance Patient Care with a Cloud-Based Document Management Solution
Skilled nursing facilities are charged with caring for elderly patients 24/7 to ensure their needs are met. Nurses and caregivers at nursing homes are inundated with paperwork including medical history, medications and other patient forms. In an effort to provide the best patient care, employees need to be able to find the right forms easily.
We understand the intricate nature of healthcare and how it can quickly feel overwhelming when you fall behind on paperwork. Fortunately, DigiDoc has a solution for the professionals working in such a critical field that can make documentation feel manageable.
DigiDoc Software Provides a Solution
We understand skilled nursing facilities often have out-of-date, duplicated or incorrect patient care forms stockpiled in filing cabinets. For caregivers, this is a problem – and we’ve devised a solution to meet their unique needs:
DigiDoc provides the capabilities to create form packets, grouping necessary forms together for easy sending and printing. DigiDoc’s cloud-based software provides employees instant access to forms and eFroms, with the guarantee they will be the most recent version. Administrators are able to access reporting features which details form usage, including which forms are used when, and by who.
We find ways to save skilled nursing facilities and other healthcare systems time, money, and sanity with document management and version control.
Forms Don’t Have to Give You Gray Hairs
DigiDoc’s document management system helps skilled nursing facilities organize their forms and documents with ease. The DigiDoc solution provides:
- Top Notch Security: DigiDoc meets stringent healthcare security standards and carries extensive cyber insurance so your data stays safe.
- Excellent Compliance: Stay compliant with access to the most up-to-date documents in your library automatically update every 15 minutes.
- Standardization & Automation: Our software supplements your EHR/EMR software, enabling automation of documents that they do not address, like referrals, consents, checklists, and more.
- Multiple Location Management: Keep everything in one place for easy access, with multiple levels of permission for employees.
- Cleaner Documents: Enjoy accurate, standardized forms, with reduced or eliminated duplication.
- Downtime Solution: Access to patient data keeps you working even when your EHR/EMR is down or the internet is out.
- Greener Documents: Less printing and environmental waste.
See how DigiDoc can transform skilled nursing facilities’ patient care through document management and version control.